[B-Greek] Mark 11:22

Andy Nwebube andy at ipbackbone.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 10:27:45 EDT 2003

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. So are you saying that it is probably more
appropriate to say have Faith in God rather than say have the Faith of
God, as in having the God 'kind' of Faith, as if to say that there were
different kinds of Faiths?

In this particular instant, it looks like Jesus was telling them to have
the God kind of faith, as opposed to having their own kind of Faith.
Then if this is the case it looks like that should be 'have the faith of
God'

Sorry if it sounds all wrong I just want to understand why most notes
indicate the Faith of God

Thanks

Andy