[B-Greek] Apology

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Sun Jun 8 21:14:47 EDT 2003

In a message that I sent on Saturday 6/7 in response to a question raised
about the subject of PANTA SUNERGEI EIS AGAQON in Rom 8:28, I cited an
off-list reply to the same question that I had sent earlier this year. I
failed to note, when copying that reply, that, without indicating any view
of my own, I had commented on tendencies to theological interpretation of
this passage. I regret very much that I included that in my cited material
and apologize to the list for doing so.

cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
WWW: http://www.ioa.com/~cwconrad/