[B-Greek] Granville Sharp Rule

Jason Hare jason at jhronline.com
Sun Jun 8 02:02:45 EDT 2003

You can find his book online for under $13 dollars if
you're interested in purchasing it. Here's the title:

/Remarks on the Uses of the Definitive Article in the
Greek Text of the New Testament: Containing Many New
Proofs of the Divinity of Christ/

To find it on Amazon or something similar, do a simple
search for "Granville Sharp."

As far as finding them online, I haven't found
anything either. It may be under copyright still yet.
I'm not sure. You would be best off just to buy it...
since it is so inexpensive right now.

Regards,
Jason