[B-Greek] E- version of Westcott-Hort 1881 with accent marks?

Fred Guyette fguyette at erskine.edu
Wed Jun 4 14:36:19 EDT 2003

Friends -- I am a librarian at Erskine College and Seminary in South
Carolina -- today I have rec'd a phone call from someone asking for an
electronic version of Westcott-Hort, 1881, with the accent marks. He
says PERSEUS was not willing to allow him access to a version with
accent marks, and that the "OliveTree" version does not have the accent
marks he needs for his project.

This is the kind of question that is just beyond the scope of my
knowledge, so I said "Well, I'll post a message to B-Greek and maybe
someone will have a suggestion..."

And now, over to you...

Thank You,
Fred Guyette