[B-Greek] the word hellenistic.

waldo slusher waldoslusher at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 22:41:50 EDT 2003

Dr. Conrad...

> Perhaps even more remarkable (but perhaps not ...),
> few, if any of those
> respondents bothered to check whether anyone else
> had already responded
> adequately.

I'm not sure why but on more than one occasion I have
sent a post or response to the list and it didn't show
up for quite a while. I think sometimes people respond
because other responses are still floating around in
cyber-space somewhere. And of course, some have more
to add or simply want to put their two-cents in.

The opposite happens as well. Sometimes responses find
their way onto the B-Greek site but have not found
their way to the list members' email-boxes. These
delays can be a source of frustration.

=====
Waldo Slusher
Calgary, AB