[B-Greek] BeDuhn's "Truth in Translation"

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Wed Jul 30 17:52:45 EDT 2003

At 2:13 PM -0400 7/30/03, Mike Sangrey wrote:
>On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 13:20, Daniel Glick wrote:
>>  I am looking for an
>> unbiased academic opinion.
>
>That's one of the nice things about unbiased academic opinions:  you
>have so many different perspectives to chose from.
>
><chuckle>
>
>P.S.  Sorry, moderators, I just couldn't refuse.

I'm a moderator, and I rather suspect that I would have offered precisely
the same response. I have observed in the course of several years on a
university faculty that just about the last place in the world one may
expect a rational discussion is a university faculty meeting. ;-)

Co-Chair, B-Greek List
cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
WWW: http://www.ioa.com/~cwconrad/