[B-Greek] the word hellenistic.

Zhang Jia Jun nuovocp2 at singnet.com.sg
Wed Jul 30 12:56:04 EDT 2003

Just a question about the Hellenistic Greek issue,

How can one detect the vital differences between Greek in these three
phases, that is, Classical, Hellenic and Byzantine? I am still learning
Koine Greek, and am interested to know the differences such as additional
tense forms or inflections that occur in the transitions between these
phases.

Kevin Teo