[B-Greek] Hi everyone,

Keith Shepherd keith_shepherd at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 30 06:37:25 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I'm working as a volunteer translator with an small independent Non-Profit
organisation PM. The Project is called Hebron and is seeking to translate
and provide Free of all charge the NT Psalms and Proverbs to the English
speaking Caribbean islands and Then further a field.

We are in desperate need for a copy of the Paratext software provided by
UBS, for extensive use on the project. Is there anyone who can some how
assist us to overcome this tiny hurdle? It will be much appreciated by both
ourselves and The greatful reciepients of the finished package.

Yours in Jesus Christ

Keith Shepherd