[B-Greek] machen answer key

LKei Design ldg at lkei.com
Thu Jul 24 16:16:42 EDT 2003

I used Machen's "New Testament Greek for Beginners" in my first year
Greek class and later purchased a copy of the Answers to the exercises
when I taught it several years later.
The Answer booklet was by Spiros Zodhiates. I am not sure how available
it still is.
I could probably make it available in pdf format. I think it would fall
under Public Domain.

Hope this helps....

Lee Boswell
Lee at LKei.com