[B-Greek] Comma

SDBIBLESTUDY at aol.com SDBIBLESTUDY at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 12:04:20 EDT 2003

In a message dated 7/22/2003 2:44:10 PM W. Central Africa Standard T,
cierpke at prodigy.net writes:

> Are you looking for the manuscript that was shown to
> Erasmus that includes the "Comma" Codex Monfortianus
> which is at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland?
>
> Kevin

Actually, I was not really sure what I was looking for...but the more I
research the subject...the more intricate it becomes....I guess what I would really
like to see is an early copy of the Latin Vulgate with a comma written in the
margin...but maybe this does not exist?

Jeff Fisher
Tel Aviv, Israel