[B-Greek] LInguistic question on Luke 1:1

Ann Nyland accuratebibles at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jul 21 17:22:15 EDT 2003

I am disturbed by the recent discussions, most of which(especially the below post) display absolutely no understanding of the field of lexicography.
 I am surprised Cliff Goddard is cited in this specific context. He is a former colleague of mine (although we were in different departments), lives locally, and I am aware of his field of interest.
No one has dismissed the relevance of current linguistics to matters of biblical interpretation. Rather, people have made glaringly incorrect assumptions about the field of lexicography.
Ann Nyland