[B-Greek] Revised Irregular Verb List (correction)

bgreek at ntresources.com bgreek at ntresources.com
Fri Jul 18 07:41:34 EDT 2003

> At Rod Decker's suggestion, I have added a note naming myself as preparer
> of the document so that errors can be attributed where they properly
belong.

For the record... My suggestion related to attribution of CREDIT, not error
as Carl's modest revision suggests! :)  I, for one, appreciate Carl's work
on these things and I'm sure others do also.

RD

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D., Associate Prof/NT
Baptist Bible Seminary, Clarks Summit, PA,USA
NTResources.com  PURL: purl.oclc.org/NT_Resources/
Email: <rdecker> at <NTResources.com>