[B-Greek] Gender of adjectives.

bertdehaan at gosympatico.ca bertdehaan at gosympatico.ca
Thu Jul 17 19:58:43 EDT 2003

Many have advised me to learn classical Greek in order to increase my understanding of Biblical Greek.
I have decided to follow this advice and I am starting with Homeric Greek.
In my grammar it says the following: "The masculine form of many adjectives is often used for both masculine and feminine, even in the case of those which have separate forms for the feminine".
My question is; Can this also happen in Biblical Greek or is this something that has changed over time?
Thank you.
Bert de Haan.