[B-Greek] Autoreplies

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Fri Jul 11 13:03:41 EDT 2003

At 12:00 PM -0400 7/11/03, a subscriber wrote:
>>From July 11, 2003, through August 12, 2003, I will be out-of-town, and
>>will have uncertain email access. Phone messages to me can be left ...

I hope it may not seem like asking too much for those list-members who
expect to be away for a definite or indefinite period of time from their
e-mail either to alter their own settings to "nomail" or (if they can't
figure out how to use the list's relatively simple mechanics to do so) else
to request a list administrator to do it for them. I've changed the
settings for two already today; had I not, everybody would be receiving
these notices in response to every message sent out from b-greek.

Co-Chair, B-Greek List
cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
WWW: http://www.ioa.com/~cwconrad/