[B-Greek]Status of Muraoka's LXX lexicon?

Albert Pietersma albert.pietersma at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 31 21:43:52 EST 2003

I put it on order at the recent AAR/SBL meetings, Toronto Nov 22-26. To the
best of my recollection it was a matter of months before it would come off the
press (Peeters, Leuven). The conference price was $65.00US as I recall.
The new volume will include The Twelve and the Pentateuch.
Al

P.S. Peeters is no doubt on the internet.