[B-Greek] Ephesians 2:8 TOUTO

Harry W. Jones hwjones2 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 31 21:20:30 EST 2003

Hello,

I've looked in Robertson's big grammar and on page 704 he gives several
examples of OUTOS in the neuter being used to represent an idea or concept.
For example, 1Pet. 2:19 where TOUTO without a doubt represents such an
idea. That is, hUPOTASSOMEVOI from the previous sentence. I believe this
finally does clear up my mind on the matter.

I appreciate all the help everybody has tried to give me. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Harry Jones