[B-Greek] LXX, Gen 1:11, ptcp gender?

bgreek at ntresources.com bgreek at ntresources.com
Fri Jan 31 16:13:13 EST 2003

As a follow up to my query this morning (and Pietersma's helpful reply!),
I've now posted a set of reading notes (with full text) for LXX Gen. 1:1-13.
It's designed for students at the 2d year level, so don't expect a really
technical treatment, but for anyone interested in reading in the LXX, this
is an easy section on which to begin:
<http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/documents/LXX_RdgNotes_Gen1.pdf>.

(The course web site has some other links, bibliography, etc.:
<http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/classes/nt887.htm>.)