[B-Greek] Hebrew/Aramaic Index to the Septuagint for $9.98

Eric Weiss eweiss at gte.net
Thu Jan 30 09:59:54 EST 2003

I picked up a new copy of the following at Half-Price Books in
Lewisville, TX, for $9.98 (this store had 2 copies on the shelf). H-PB
seems to get new Baker Books on a regular basis. There may be lots more
copies at the main store at Loop 12/NW Hwy & 75:

Hebrew/Aramaic Index to the Septuagint Keyed to the Hatch-Redpath
Concordance
Muraoka, Takamitsu
ISBN: 0801021456
Price: US $24.99
Trim Size: 8 1/2 x 11
Pages: 160
Release Date: 4/1/1998

It lists/categorizes/shows, by Hebrew word order, all the Greek words
the LXX uses to translate those words, and also has page number
references, I guess to the H-R page for that Greek word (I haven't yet
used the book, just glanced at it and grabbed it!).

--
Eric S. Weiss
http://home1.gte.net/vzn05pnm/index.htm