[B-Greek] New and Old Archives and Info sites for B-Greek

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Tue Jan 28 13:05:29 EST 2003

At 9:38 AM -0600 1/28/03, Eric Weiss wrote:
>Can you send the URL again for where I can read and log into the new
>B-Greek site? I can't see current messages on the Franklin site,
>including my latest message, which tells me that I am at the old site
>which is no longer being used for current postings. Thanks!

Since Eric raises a question others might also want an answer to, I'll say
this on-list:

(a) to access your own settings under the new MailMan list-software, go to:

(b) to see the archives since December 1996 up through the most recent
message, go to:

	http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-greek/

(c) older archives are still to be found at:

	http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/archives/index.html

There is now no on-web message posting as there used to be at the Lyris
site--and of course, no direct response when reading a recent message from
the archive page indicated above. On the other hand, there's less need for
that since our new software does automatically delete HTML/MIME formatting
and render all incoming messages in plain-text ASCII.

The old Lyris list site is still functioning, but as Eric has noted,
there's nothing really current on it and it will presumably be shut down in
the reasonably near future. The fact that current senders of messsages to
the list are still getting the "your subscribe request" is, I think (but
I'm not sure) a consequence of the fact that the old franklin.oit site is
still part of the larger lists.ibiblio.org complex.

cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad at ioa.com
WWW: http://www.ioa.com/~cwconrad/