[B-Greek] Fwd: Digest mode

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Mon Jan 27 06:56:17 EST 2003

Mark Goodacre just sent me the following note; if others have been switched
from digest to individual messages or vice versa in the course of the
changeover, you can adjust your own settings at the list info page

go to the bottom of the page under the heading "B-Greek Subscribers", in
the last cgi box type in your e-address and click the "Unsubscribe or edit
options" button. Once you have reached the page with your own options you
can fix your subscription (more or less) according to your own likings.

>From: "Mark Goodacre" <M.S.Goodacre at bham.ac.uk>
>To: cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
>Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:36:44 -0000
>Subject: Digest mode
>
>Dear Carl
>
>At the change-over to the new server, I was automatically switched to
>Digest mode instead of, as before, receiving individual messages.
>I've made the adjustments for myself, but it might be worth alerting
>the list on how to do this in case there are others who ended up in
>the same boat as me at the changeover.

Co-Chair, B-Greek List
cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad at ioa.com
WWW: http://www.ioa.com/~cwconrad/