[B-greek] test

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Mon Jan 27 05:33:09 EST 2003

At 3:44 AM +0000 1/27/03, mikewine at juno.com wrote:
>I had successfully unsubscribed to b-Greek last week....now I find myself
>receiving the messages again!  Not sure how to get off the list.  I
>enjoyed it, but am very busy at the moment.  Can you re-un-subcribe me?
>Thanks, Mike Wine mikewine at juno.com

I have removed you; as I indicated in a previous message; all e-addresses
then active were transferred to the new venue a couple weeks ago--before
your unsubscription from the Lyris site. Please let me know if you continue
to receive B-Greek mail. Thanks. cwc

Co-Chair, B-Greek List
cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad at ioa.com
WWW: http://www.ioa.com/~cwconrad/