[B-Greek] Unsubscribe requests

Richard Ghilardi qodeshlayhvh at juno.com
Sun Jan 26 23:23:28 EST 2003

Dear Carl,

Perhaps many list members are like me. I have the option to hide all
headers turned on for my e-mailer. So I normally never see any headers.
If I want to see a header for a particular e-mail, I have to turn that
option on.

Yours in His grace,

Richard Ghilardi -- qodeshlayhvh at juno.com
New Haven, CT USA

P.S.

I'm still getting 2 messages from ListManager with every post to the
list, one saying,

<< Re: your subscribe request:

Sorry, but the email address 'qodeshlayhvh at juno.com' is already a
member of 'b-greek'. Because you are already subscribed, ListManager did
not subscribe you again. >>

and the other one goes like this:

<< Sorry, but this mailing list does not accept submissions by email.

Your message was not accepted for distribution. >>

And yet my e-mail submissions are all accepted!