[B-Greek] United Bible Society 4th edi. and Nestle Aland 27th Edi.

Richard Ghilardi qodeshlayhvh at juno.com
Sun Jan 26 23:03:51 EST 2003

Dear Dun,

NA27 has one more word in I Cor 6:3 as compared to UBS4. NA27 has MHTI GE
while UBS4 has MHTIGE. LoVullo pointed this out in a recent post where
one of his questions concerned the possible difference in meaning that a
space in the middle of this word might entail. Alas, none of his
questions were ever addressed on the list! And I certainly don't know any
of the answers. Where the other discrepency might I cannot say.

Yours in His grace,

Richard Ghilardi -- qodeshlayhvh at juno.com
New Haven, CT USA