[B-greek] Where to post messages to b-greek

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Sun Jan 26 14:01:10 EST 2003

At 1:43 PM -0500 1/26/03, Matthew Miller wrote:
>I am having trouble signing on. There is no "Post Message" icon on the B
>Greek website. Can anyone help me with this?

Matthew (and this IS information pertinent to all:

You post new messages to the list now to:

	b-greek at lists.ibiblio.org

and Matthew, you ARE currently subscribed with regular mail option.

Although the old Lyris website is still active, messages should henceforth
be sent to :

	b-greek at lists.ibiblio.org

Moreover, there should be no more problem of MIME/HTML-formatted messages:
our new list-software (MailMan) does automatically what I have occasionally
been doing manually: it strips all the multi-part and HTML-tagged section
out of the message and sends it on to the list (and archives) as plain-text
ASCII (AOL's endeavor to convert the e-mail world to MIME/HTML formatting
is foiled!).

cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad at ioa.com
WWW: http://www.ioa.com/~cwconrad/