Participle not conforming in gender?

D Jongkind dj214 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 24 05:28:11 EST 2003

Dale,

Indeed, I think you are correct.
BTW, it seems that there is at least one Greek MS (038, the Koridethi
Gospels, IXth c.) that reads actually DEDOMENH instead of DEDOMENON. Though
I don't think this is the original reading of the gospel of John, it is
interesting to see that there was a Greek copyist who (consciously or not)
'improved' the text.

Regards,
Dirk Jongkind