Academic Conferences

Jeffrey B. Gibson jgibson000 at attbi.com
Thu Jan 23 09:13:39 EST 2003

John Schwandt wrote:

> I'm planning my year and would like to know where and when the big
> academic conferences will be.  I don't want to miss opportunities to rub
> elbows with some of you as well as other Greek scholars.

For the Society of Biblical Literature's Meetings, see:

http://www.sbl-site.org/Congresses/index.html

For other Societies, like the Catholic Biblical Association, consult the relevant
section on "Societies" in Mark Goodacre's invaluable New Testament Gateway at
http://www.ntgateway.com.

You'll also want to have a look at societies that are devoted to Classics. I believe
you'll find these on David Meadows' site _The Atrium_.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson

Jeffrey B. Gibson. D.Phil. (Oxon.)

1500 W. Pratt Blvd. #1