Eusebius

Ed Garcia Ed.Garcia at FHLBTopeka.com
Wed Jan 22 14:22:36 EST 2003

I hope this is not too far off the mark, my reading group and I plan to
read selections from Eusebius. We chose selections from Book One in
order to include quotes from second century Christian and other writers.
We have two questions that we hope may have answers.

Q1. Can Eusebius's Greek be classified, as to Koine, Attic or whatever?
This may seem like an idle question but we are curious.

Q2. Really isn't a question, anyone have any tips or suggestions before
we begin our reading of Eusebius?

Thank you.

Ed Garcia
Topeka, KS