diagrams of Romans and 1 Corinthians 1-5

Steven R. Lo Vullo slovullo at mac.com
Sun Jan 19 19:41:07 EST 2003

On Saturday, January 18, 2003, at 06:27 PM, Moon-Ryul Jung wrote:

> The file is in *.sit format. I am not familiar to this file format.
> What is it and how can I view it?

Dear Moon and others who may be interested,

I have come up with a solution for getting the diagrams to PC users. I
converted the files to PDF format and zipped the folder for easier
download. You can get the zip file at
<http://homepage.mac.com/slovullo/>. Just click on the magenta-colored
download arrow to the right of the "NT Diagrams (pdf).zip" file. You
will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the files. Please let me know if
anyone has any problems. A few others have successfully downloaded the
folder, which includes both the Romans and 1 Corinthians diagrams. The
zip file is close to 5MB, so it may be a little slow going for those
with a dial-up connection. If anyone wants to download individual
chapters, Brent Hudson will have the files on his website for about a
week. The address is
<http://www.riveroflifembchurch.com/greek/diagrams/>. If anyone has any
corrections or suggestions, please let me know.