Nicene Creed

George F. Somsel polycarp66 at aol.com
Sun Jan 19 09:48:47 EST 2003

I wrote:

> > Sirs:
> >
> > This has been an interesting discussion on the creed, and enlightening.  Out
> > of curiosity, is there a place I can get a copy of the whole document for
> > study?  I would appreciate knowing where I could easily download a copy if
> > possible.
> >
> > Dale Greenlee
>
> I assume you mean in Greek.  I have been searching for for precisely this.
>  I sincerely dislike working from a transcription since it puts one at the
> mercy of the accuracy of transcription.  Thus far I have not found a copy,
> but I do have a request out for assistance.
>
> gfsomsel

I found that I have had the Creed on my computer the whole time.  It was
in Schaff.  I didn't expect he would have the Greek.  I have put it into
HTML and uploaded it to my website.  You will need a unicode font
supporting polytonic Greek to view it properly.
http://hometown.aol.com/polycarp66/creed.htm

I've spent too much time on this matter this am.  Gotta run.  Hi-ho,
hi-ho, it's off to church I go.  I'll comment later.

gfsomsel