FW: A tip on the alphabet

Susan Jeffers susan at read-the-bible.org
Sat Jan 18 17:37:24 EST 2003

I have a page that my students used to learn to sound out NT Greek words
using Erasmian pronunciation (with the merest hint of a Texas drawl...!):
http://www.earlham.edu/~jeffesu/NTGreek1/alphabet.html.

I also have some phrases and short sentences at
http://www.earlham.edu/~jeffesu/NTGreek1/phrases.htm

and a couple of longer passages at
http://www.earlham.edu/~jeffesu/NTGreek1/longer.htm

Unfortunately, I was experimenting with both the Galilee and the
TekniaGreek fonts when I put these pages up, so you should probably
download and install both!  ---
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/galilee.htm#Downloads
http://www.teknia.com/fonts/index.html

And of course you need a sound card and suitable software to hear the
recordings...

The sound files take awhile to download, but you can save them on your
computer and play them back to reinforce your pronunciation....

Charis umin, kai eirene!

Susan Jeffers

EMail: susan at read-the-bible.org
Peace Church Bible Study Home Page: www.read-the-bible.org