LSJ on sale

Brent Hudson brent at riveroflifembchurch.com
Fri Jan 17 12:09:41 EST 2003

For PC users, the 9th edition of L&S has reacently been moved into production as a fully searchable digital book by Libronix (makers of Logos Digital Library Software).  The supplement will be integrated into the main text.  You will now be able to carry around the full L&S on a notebook computer (which is a substantial weight reduction!).  I'm picking it up so I can zoom the text and read it without eyestrain.  The pre-publication price is $99.95 and will go back up to $135 once the book is completed and ready for shipping.  You can read the details at:

www.logos.com/prepub/products/default.asp?pid=15

Brent Hudson