1 Timothy 2:12 "Domineering?"

Ann Nyland accuratebibles at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jan 11 18:05:34 EST 2003

Ward, this point takes a quite different view to the one you have expressed,
but there is an excellent book on this topic, a most thorough treatment,
written also by an Australian: J.M. Holmes, Text in a Whirlwind: A Critique
of Four Exegetical Devices at 1 Timothy 2.9-15, Journal for the Study of the
New Testament Supplement Series 196, Studies in New Testament Greek 7,
Sheffield, 1999. It was originally a PhD thesis.

Ann Nyland