1 Timothy 2:12 "Domineering?"

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Sat Jan 11 07:39:16 EST 2003

In view of the fact that every discussion of 1 Tim 2:12 on this list has
engendered not only thoughtful analysis of the grammatical construction but
also spirited and diverse expressions of opinion, conviction, and
antagonism, it seemed to me worth calling attention to earlier discussions
of the text on record in our archives, to wit:

1/13/96	Re: GUNH EN HSUCIA -- 1Ti 2.11
5/15-18/98	AUQENTEIN, 1Tim2.12
5/18/98		Feminine perspective and BG List History (was Re: AUQE
5/18-19/98	Re: AUQENTEIN
6/30/98		1 Tim 2:12
10/16-18/99	Re: 1 Timothy 2:12
10/18/99	Re: 1 Timothy 2:12 authentein
10/19/99	1 Tim 2:14, GEGONEN
10/19-31/99	Re: 1 Timothy 2:12
8/13/00		Hermeneutics, 1 Tim. 2:12,and AUQENTEIN
8/11-13/00	1 Tim. 2:12, meaning of AUQENTEIN
2/18-19/01	RE: OUDE in 1 Timothy 2:12
5/9/01	1 Tim 2:12--grammatical structure
7/31-8/6/01	KEFALH, hUPOTASSESQAI, H, AUQENTEIN, OUK ...
5/8-9/02	RE: 1 Tim 2:11-12
5/15/02	Lexical Semantics Methods
5/18/02	Titus 2:12 Explicative OUDE
5/20-24/02	infinitive -> finite verb

All of the threads prior to May 2002 may be found in the main archives at:
	http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/test-archives/html4/
The May 2002 threads will have to be sought at the list's main web-site,
since they haven't yet been moved over to the main archives site.

Co-Chair, B-Greek List
cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad at ioa.com
WWW: http://www.ioa.com/~cwconrad/