Greek Songs for Learning

Fredrick J Long longf at bethelcollege.edu
Fri Jan 10 13:27:21 EST 2003

Is anyone aware of any good learning songs for Greek memorization?  I have
picked up a couple, one for the active, masc. participle using ARCWN and
(O, Christmas Tree) and one for the PAI endings (I don't know the name of
the tune?).  But, my undergrad students are hungry for somemore.  I
searched the web, and found only one site with some poor qaulity chants
(not songs!).

Thanks.
Frederick J. Long [New members please note that BG protocol requires a
full-name signature be appended to each message sent to the list.]