Attached files: please DON'T send them to the list

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Fri Jan 10 06:00:40 EST 2003

New list-members  probably aren't accustomed to our procedures on B-Greek;
we ask list-members please NOT to send ATTACHED FILES to the list as they
will not go into the archives but appear as gobbledygook both in the
version posted on our web-site which and in the digest sent out at the end
of each day to those who receive the digest. I have deleted the most recent
message with attachment from the list archives and shall re-send the
text-part of it to replace the lost message. If you want to share something
with the list, please ask interested list-members to contact you off-list
and send it to them individually, or--an easier way--put it into a PDF file
that is accessible on your own web-site. But please NEVER send an attached
file in a message sent directly to the list.

Co-Chair, B-Greek List
cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad at ioa.com
WWW: http://www.ioa.com/~cwconrad/