TCG - An Online Textual Commentary on the Greek Gospels

Wieland Willker willker at chemie.uni-bremen.de
Thu Jan 9 05:27:22 EST 2003

TCG - An Online Textual Commentary on the Greek Gospels:

http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/index.html

I would like to thank the folks from Bibleworks, especially Mike Bushell
for providing a fantastic program. Without Bibleworks this commentary
would have been impossible. I consider this program the best currently
available tool for Bible research purposes. THANK YOU!

I also would like to say thank you to Prof. Robinson for making
available his Majority text for free (included in Bibleworks) and also
for many helpful discussions.

And:
Remember the fathers (and a few mothers)! On Their Shoulders We Stand.

Best wishes
    Wieland
       <><
Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany