Pronounciation of PNEUMA

Theodore H. Mann theomann at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 8 13:05:28 EST 2003

Would it be possible or practical to organize an international congress or
committee for the purpose of developing a unified system of pronunciation
that could be accepted by most biblical language scholars and teachers?
Even if such a system were to turn out to be somewhat innacurrate, it might
at least eliminate or reduce the problem mentioned below.  Does such a
commitee already exist that could take on such a task?

Ted
Dr. Theodore "Ted" H. Mann
theomann at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~theomann