Biblio reference

Clwinbery at aol.com Clwinbery at aol.com
Sat Jan 4 21:12:18 EST 2003

Forwarded to the list
Carlton Winbery

On the post below, Taggey wrote a major work on the use of the article in the
GNT in Spainish that we used in Latin America. I believe he wrote it while
teaching in Venezuela in the late 70's or early 80's. I don't have more info
on the work here at the moment, but I suspect that others on the B-Greek list
might be able to fill in the bibliographical details.

paz,

Bill Warren
Landrum P. Leavell, II, Professor of New Testament