Archive Search

Jonathan Robie jonathan.robie at datadirect-technologies.com
Sat Jan 4 07:44:53 EST 2003

At 03:55 AM 1/4/2003 -0500, Moon-Ryul Jung wrote:

>Can we set up an on-line software which enables us
>to search the ENTIRE  archive of bgreek by means of
>several key words?

I assume you are asking me to bring the archives up to date, is that right?
Are you satisfied with the interface provided here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/archives/index.html

You can, for instance, search for "Moon-Ryul passive" and get messages that
contain both strings. When we switch to the new mailing list software later
this month, the archives should automatically be kept up to date.

Jonathan