Accent of A-Declension (FULLY corr. URL)

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Thu Jan 2 19:29:29 EST 2003

Let's try this one more time: if I eliminate the open space in each URL,
each will be finally correct:

At 8:52 PM -0500 1/1/03, Albert Pietersma wrote:
>Actually you might find it useful to go one step farther back than Carl
>has gone,
>namely to -ASWN (cf. Latin -arum), since that ties the phenomenon into a
>broadly
>based phonological rule in Greek, namely, the loss of intervocalic sigma.
>For a set
>of basic rules please feel free to check my webpage at
>http://www.chass.utoronto.ca:8080/~pietersm/ Then go to Course
>Material/Handouts/ #12

For what it's worth, my own compendium of ancient Greek phonology is
available as a 13-page PDF document at:

	http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~cwconrad/docs/CompPhon.pdf

or	http://www.ioa.com/~cwconrad/Docs/CompPhon.pdf

cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad at ioa.com