[B-Greek] Spirit or spirit

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Wed Feb 26 12:26:39 EST 2003

Andy, you are brand new to the list and have been very busy this morning;
you raised a good question originally on whether PNEUMA in Rom 8 referred
consistently to the individual human spirit or to the divine spirit. But
you are going now beyond that question regarding the meaning of the Greek
into broader matters of interpretation. We don't do that on this list but
rather restrict ourselves to clarifying what the Greek text itself may
mean. Perhaps you didn't receive the list's FAQ when you joined the list,
but you can find it at:

	http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/faq.txt

The relevant paragraph reads: "B-Greek is not a forum for general Bible
issues, except insofar as they may bear specifically upon interpretation of
a particular Greek text, Neither is it a forum general or specific
hermeneutical or theological issues."

cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
WWW: http://www.ioa.com/~cwconrad/