[B-Greek] Hebrew and Greek Books for Sale

Richard Ghilardi qodeshlayhvh at juno.com
Mon Feb 17 11:21:24 EST 2003

Dear b-greekers,

Messrs. Robie, Conrad, and Winberry have kindly permitted me to announce
to you that I have a FEW Hebrew and Greek books for sale. They include a
Hebrew OT (not BHS) and a Greek grammar (not NT).

Please make all responses directly to me OFFLIST.

I will send full details to EVERYONE who writes to me. I will wait a few
days and collect all the requests for details that come in. Then I will
send the details to everyone at the same time. I will sell my books to
anyone interested ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. So once you get the
details, act quickly! I think that this is the fairest way to do it.

Yours in His grace,

Richard Ghilardi -- qodeshlayhvh at juno.com
New Haven, CT USA