[B-Greek] Psalm 39:7 LXX

Pastor Mark Eddy markeddy at adams.net
Mon Dec 22 15:28:59 EST 2003

I know that we are into the area of text criticism here, so we may want to continue this off-list, but
since I preached on Hebrews 10 this last week-end (and it relies on the reading SWMA KATHRTISW MOI), I did
some more looking into how Psa 39:7 LXX has been read over the years. So I shall summarize what I found
here. But I would apreciate some answers to my questions below, and some input about any post-Rahlfs
studies that may have been done on this text.