Greek Texts for Palm OS

LangC LangC at xenos.org
Fri May 31 09:46:57 EDT 2002

I wanted to add that I use this tool and it is awesome. I think it's worth
the expense of a Palm just for this tool. Gramcord recently brought their
product out of beta and it works very well.

Tip: if you are parsing a word make sure that the word you are parsing is
part of the first verse displayed on the screen, otherwise it sometimes will
not read the parsing data.

Olive tree also offers a number of free Bibles, Wescott-Hort among them.

Chris Lang
Xenos Christian Fellowship