Greek Texts for Palm OS

WmHBoyd at aol.com WmHBoyd at aol.com
Fri May 31 07:16:30 EDT 2002

Checkout olivetree.com.

I purchased a GRAMCORD_NT for less than $50.00 that will define and parse everyword in NT and I received Youngs Lit. Translation for free and got it all on my m100. You have to be patient with the parsing, it sometimes takes as long a three or four seconds, and sometimes I have to bring the verse up a second time to make it work, but hey, we're pretty spoiled - I'm satisfied.

William Boyd
Little Rock

I was recently searching for Greek New Testament texts
  to transfer to my Palm for easy perusal.  The only one
  I could find that was in actual Greek characters was
  referred to as the "Byzantine Unparsed Text."  Is this
  a reliable text?  If not, does anyone know where I
  could find a reliable Greek text to be read on the
  Palm OS?