Greek Texts for Palm OS

Bob Vincent bob at rbvincent.com
Thu May 30 19:22:09 EDT 2002

Daniel Walin [danserve4x at yahoo.com] inquired: "I was recently searching for
Greek New Testament texts to transfer to my Palm for easy perusal.  The only
one I could find that was in actual Greek characters was referred to as the
"Byzantine Unparsed Text."  Is this a reliable text?  If not, does anyone
know where I could find a reliable Greek text to be read on the Palm OS?"

Dear Daniel,

Check out:

http://www.gramcord.org/gramlite.htm

http://www.olivetree.com/handheld/products/index.html

for the latest edition of Gramcord Lite for the Palm Operating System, which
has Gramcord's parsed Greek text using a Greek font.  You can tap a Greek
word, and not only does the root appear along with the parsing information,
but the UBS Greek Dictionary definition is there, too.

Sincerely,
Bob

"You know however that our duties by no means depend on our hopes of
success, but that it behooves us to accomplish what God requires of us, even
when we are in the greatest despair respecting the results."
John Calvin, letter to Philip Melanchthon, March 5, 1555, Jules Bonnet (ed),
Letters of John Calvin, vol. 6, pp. 157 - 160

Robert Benn Vincent, Sr.
Grace Presbyterian Church
4900 Jackson Street
Alexandria, Louisiana 71303-2509