Greek Texts for Palm OS

Daniel Walin danserve4x at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 15:56:05 EDT 2002

I was recently searching for Greek New Testament texts
to transfer to my Palm for easy perusal.  The only one
I could find that was in actual Greek characters was
referred to as the "Byzantine Unparsed Text."  Is this
a reliable text?  If not, does anyone know where I
could find a reliable Greek text to be read on the
Palm OS?

Sorry if this post is in any way off-topic.  If you
feel that it is, feel free to respond off-list.

Daniel Walin