Hebrews 1:2

Blahoslav Cicel Blahoslav.Cicel at cb.cz
Wed May 29 04:00:09 EDT 2002

Hello David,

First: EP ESCATOU is in W-H and UBS, TR has EP ESCATWN. Thus no lack of
agreement in number.

Second: if I am correct ESCATOU is Gen.Sing.Masc. (Fem. should be ESCATHS).
So there is lack not only in number, but in gender either. My suggestion is
to take it as:

At the final (time), i.e. in these days, he spoke in...

Blaho
pastor in the North of Czecho