Advice Wanted

Glen L Naftaniel glensmail at juno.com
Tue May 28 22:25:48 EDT 2002

Dear Barbara,

I personally think the book rocks!  I am not fluent in Greek and I refer
to the book often.  If the book had an interlinear and a small glossary
in the back then it would be my regular Bible.

If you are interested I can send you a scanned page out of the book.  Let
me know.

God bless,
Glen Naftaniel