Advice Wanted

Kevin L. Anderson straight.street at mindspring.com
Tue May 28 17:00:55 EDT 2002

If one already possesses a powerful Bible software package, such as
BibleWorks, this sort of work is not necessary to have in one's library.
However, I have found that sometimes I would rather have the tactile and
visual experience of a book when I am researching something. In those
instances, this is the sort of work I turn to (only in the library, since I
do not own a copy).

Just a bit of musing on your question, Barbara.

Kevin

Kevin L. Anderson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Bible & Theology
Asbury College